In-person and virtual appointments are both available for our patients. Learn more about coming to BMC, and book an appointment below. Please note that as of August 1, all patients are required to follow Massachusetts travel orders.
If you have an emergency, please dial 911!
When You Arrive for Your Appointment
- Please have some method of identification available, preferably with a picture.
- Please bring all insurance information with you when you come for your scheduled appointment.
- If you are uninsured or underinsured, please bring three of the most current paystubs from either yourself or a nearest family member who is currently employed.
- Know the name of your doctor or referring physician or reason for appointment.
- Please have your referral number with you.